Sunday, April 3, 2011
I have the Black on my Dome painted today I normally do the Painting myself but I let Calvin paint this It has a couple of spots that did not show up till we painted it. So when I go to work tomorrow I will check and see how it looks Hopefully when it dries a little more I won't see it, If so I guess I'll wet sand with higher grit sandpaper. Once I get the Copper painted on the Dome I will post more pics.
Here are pics of the center ankle, I don't have all the pics as I forgot to take some of my progress. it's basically the same process as the outter ankles It turned out nice, I have to use ever coat on the beefy ankle part as I have a gap for some reason so I'll just fill it in.
Here is my outter Ankles, I cut all my pieces first and then started glueing.
First I glued the larger flat pieces and then started on the smaller pieces, once you get it all together then you build the beefy ankle pieces. I built mine on the ankle so I could get it as acurate as possible, Which was very easy. I used my little helpers to hold the pieces in place while the glue tacked up. After that You start skinning the ankle to finish off the piece.